Evening News: Eligibility, TSA, American Flags, Tea-namiby Phil on 11/15/2010
GatewayPundit posted a great piece on the plight of 13-year-old Cody Alicea, the kid who got in trouble with his school over displaying the American flag on the back of his bike.
It turns out that a bunch of American Legion Riders and others escorted him to school today:
And for your viewing pleasure, commenter “bob” (credit must go where credit’s due!) “found” the Hawaiian Department of Health’s certification of live birth receipt!
Well, [obviously] not really, but at least CustomReceipt.com goes a part of the way in providing something that is not publicly known!
The back story, for those newer to my site:
Some have called into question the authenticity of the currently-posted alleged image of Mr. Obama’s alleged COLB. Detractors say that the COLB is all that’s required because a COLB is all that’s distributed by the DoH (based on their perspective of quotes from the HI DoH).
Yet, evidence exists that says the above is not the case. For one thing, by a matter of deduction, nobody presents any law or process by which the HI DoH must independently verify documentation given to them with respect to someone’s vital documentation, be it coming from a hospital or family source. In fact, it’s been proven — via individuals such as Sun Yat-sen — that actual facts could be different from what the DoH might have on hand for an individual.
Furthermore, BirtherReport linked to an individual who claims to have received their long-form birth certificate from the HI DoH, replete with the alleged receipt:
This evening’s news:
- Awful… 3 Year-Old Girl Accosted By TSA Airport Screeners (Video) | The Gateway Pundit
- “Be groped or pay $10k fine” – Big Sis « The Radio Patriot
- Hearings – U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation
- LTC Lakin sitrep
- Breaking: McConnell caves, will support DeMint’s ban on earmarks
- In-state tuition for illegal immigrants is preserved with California Supreme Court ruling [Updated] | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times
- Pass your own line-item veto, Axelrod.
- New Ad: Kerchner v Obama Petition is Scheduled for Conference in U.S. Supreme Court on Nov 23rd – 15 Nov 2010 Wash Times National Weekly ed – pg 5
- ObamaCon 2012 Day 3 Update: Governor Linda Lingle is delusional; Lingle has continued to fight in court to prevent release of Obama’s records…
- Leftie-Heads-Explode… Sarah Palin’s TLC Debut Breaks All Records
- MAJ Hasan sitrep
- 10th Amendment Resolutions Introduced in Texas
- Open thread: Rangel ethics hearing starts today; Update: Rangel threatens walkout; Update: No continuance, Rangel leaves hearing
- LTC Lakin’s new strategy
- Voters suggest they’re not done cleaning house
- QE2 for Dummies
- Mark Levin: Bush’s; We Know Where All Their Birth Certificates Are – David Letterman; Obama is Looking for His Birth Certificate – Jay Leno; Obama, Kenya, American Birth Certificate
- What we believe, part 6: Immigration
- Voters in Tennessee not scared off by hardline Privatization stance
- Texas’ Rick Perry to lead RGA
Digest powered by RSS Digest