There’s been a lot going on regarding healthcare, especially concerning State-based reaction and Democratic retirements (likely on account of the toxic voting), so much so that I’m going to quickly jump from link to link.
The President said — on eight specific occasions — during the 2008 campaign that C-SPAN should be a part of the healthcare legislative process (of course, Madame Pelosi has nothing to do with the Executive branch, so why should she listen?):
Update: Support C-SPAN via the Tea Party Patriots petition here.
- Major Political Developments Overnight!! Democrats Dodd, Dorgan, Ritter all to Drop Out
- Sen. Chris Dodd (D): airport screenings for explosives doubleplusungood.
- Awesome, awesome rumor: Chris Dodd for Treasury Secretary?
- New Dem master plan for North Dakota: Let’s nominate a guy even further left than Byron Dorgan
- Panic at the Democratic Disco?
- Roll Tide! Or Hook ‘Em as the case may be.
- Let’s Not Get Cocky. There’s A Lot Of Work To Do … And We’ve Still Only Got 10 Months To Do It.
- Senate 2010 Analysis (early-January)
- Could the Libertarian Party end up fielding more candidates for Texas State Legislature than the Democrats?
- Dodd And Other “Retiring” Democrats Show Why Term Limits Are A Bad Idea
- It’s on: Blanche Lincoln rips Ben Nelson for ObamaCare kickback
- CONGRESS TINKERS WITH WITHHOLDING TAX TABLES for 2010
- Rasmussen: Ben Nelson down 30 points to Heineman after health-care reversal
- It’s Time to Decide
You have heard of Massachusetts, right?
- Scott Brown , Republican for US Senate from Massachusetts closing in on the polls
- Will Union Members Walk The Plank For Coakley?
State-level reaction to Healthcare:
- Tea Party leaders call for full repeal of Dem Health Care bill
- Florida attorney general: healthcare reform unconstitutional?
- Fla. AG Wants to Review Federal Health Care Bill
- Texas Governor Says States Must Stand Up To Federal Intrusion
- Congress’s ‘Lost Weekend’: Rick Perry and Reagan lawyers — More state sovereignty initiatives on the way
- Ten attorneys general may sue over Nebraska HCR deal
- Health Care Bill Could Face String of Legal Challenges
- Obamacare sparking 10th Amendment rebellion, action in seven states
- Health Care Nullification: Things have just gotten underway
…and don’t forget my posting on three ways the healthcare bill is unconstitutional.
Photo courtesy ThePeopleHaveSpoken.org