- New Media Alliance Television (NMATV) Releases Daring Film: “Barak Obama Vs. The Law” Today
- Analyst warns eligibility could become flashpoint
- ‘It is morphing now to include members of the armed forces’
- Bow-ow-ow: Obama’s painful missteps
- “Enough already! These slips are worsening the anti-Obama backlash, which began with the administration’s bungled handling of the grotesquely swollen stimulus package. Conservatives seem deliriously drunk with their cartoon picture of Obama, to whom is glibly attributed every pathology in the book. Yes, there were ambiguities about Obama’s birth certificate that have never been satisfactorily resolved. And the embargo on Obama’s educational records remains troubling. But I am still waiting for hard evidence about the host of other charges that are continually being hammered against him — from his alleged fidelity to the crypto-tactics of Chicago leftist Saul Alinsky to the questions raised by right-wingers about the production of Obama’s two memoirs. Out of respect for the presidency, conservatives need to put up or shut up about these issues.” [emphasis mine]
Tea Party Update
- One week until the April 15th Tax Day Tea Parties
- The Tea Party Coalition Show
- Valdosta Tea Party
- ACORN and The Huffington Post may be planning to make things difficult
- ACORN, HuffPo Organizing Efforts to Infiltrate Tax Day Tea Parties to Shape Media Coverage
- Dentist’s Tea Protest Causes Authorities To Show Up At His Door
- Will you be joining Glenn in attending the San Antonio tea party on April 15th?
- Obligatory “American society killed these people” post
- So. Daily Kos and the Pittsburgh shooting.
- Kos: Conservatives like to shoot cops
- Kos & Kompany: Cop Shooting Equals Twitter Fun
- HOT VIDEO: Obama Refuses Repayment of TARP Funds So He Can Nationalize Banking System
- Will the White House and Treasury Let the Big Banks Repay TARP Money?
- Jefferson’s Views on the Union as a Compact Among the States
- Ron Paul: Follow the Constitution to End Deficit
- Take Action for Kansas Sovereignty
- Local not Global
- Guns, Gold, Secession
- Activists celebrate blows to Electoral College
- But critics say change would render rural America politically irrelevant
- Census Bureau: We’ll Work with ‘Community Organizations’ to Count All Illegal Aliens in 2010
- White House Continues Effort to Control Census
Former Speaker Gingrich
Rep. Barney Frank
- Newt: U.S. at greater risk under Obama
- Obama declares US not at war with Islam
- What are we if NOT a Christian Nation?
- Senate GOP Considers Filibuster of Obama Judicial Nominee Who Compared Pregnancy to Slavery
- Republicans are considering a filibuster aimed at blocking the confirmation of Dawn Johnsen, who conservatives claim once compared “forced pregnancy” with slavery.
- DC court finds Gitmo detainee properly held
- Man who Tried to Alert SEC to Madoff Scandal Calls for New Political Party
- YET ANOTHER POLL SHOWING GOV PATERSON WEAK; NYC MAYOR BLOOMBERG CLOSER TO NOV BALLOT LINE; RON PAUL FOLLOWER LOOKS AT NH GOV RACE; LINC CHAFEE MAKES IT OFFICIAL
- DON YOUNG WANTS STEVENS TO PRIMARY PALIN; IOWA LEGALIZES SAME-SEX MARRIAGE; TEDISCO-MURPHY TIED (MAYBE NOT); PLUS ALABAMA GOV & CT US SEN NEWS
- MOST SENIOR GOP’ER IN CONGRESS FEELING YOUNG ENOUGH TO RUN AGAIN; “NO MEANS NO,” SAYS GREGG.
- OBAMA VISITS IRAQ; VT LEGALIZES SAME-SEX MARRIAGE; FRANKEN WIDENS LEAD; CORZINE TRAILS CHRISTIE; GARAMENDI MAY END CAL GOV RACE, RUN FOR CONGRESS; HAROLD AND KUMAR GO TO THE WHITE HOUSE
- White House confirms it got 2 million red envelopes
- President’s mail worker claims letter campaign 1 of largest in 35 years
- JOIN THE ONE MILLION ROSARIES CAMPAIGN