April 3rd, 2009
Tea Party Update
- Problems with Abingdon Tea Party?
- Tea Party links you’ll enjoy
- Rick Radecki, California organizer
- Tea Party Truck
- Calling all citizen reporters
- ORLY TAITZ TO ATTEND TEA PARTY IN STUDIO CITY, CA ON APRIL 11TH
- Quashing The Conservative’s Freedom Of Right To Assemble
- The Battle in the States: Freedom Vs Protection
- The Ohio Republic: Why is State Sovereignty important?
- The Constitution: A Question of Interpretation
- NYTimes: Obama’s Economic Ideas Great… Just Like Hitler’s Were?
- Obama’s Budget Dissenters
- Not surprisingly, the vote over Obama’s $3.6 trillion budget (H. Con. Res. 85) tonight was a deeply partisan affair. Not a single Republican voted in favor. Republicans have been very good this session of Congress with holding their party together in opposition to the Presidents’ most significant measures. The Democrats, on the other hand, always tend to lose some votes to the other side. On Obama’s budget, a full 20 Democrats votes with the Republicans against Obama’s budget
- Republicans today also had a chance to vote on their own, alternative budget plan. While they may be good at staying unified in their opposition, they are not so good as sticking together in support of their own proposals. Thirty-eight Republicans voted “no” on their own budget plan. In a surprising reversal of the usual trend (to me at least) not a single Democrats voted in favor of the Republican budget.
- Well Now We Know Who Paid For Obama’s Election
- So, America, How’s the National Security Thing Going?
- Former Virginia Congressmember to Address Constitution Party
- BLAGO INDICTED; ALASKA GOP WANTS DO-OVER; DODD SINKS IN POLLS; TEDISCO NOW LEADS BY 12 VOTES; MACK PASSES ON FL US SEN RACE
- Europe, US urge Netanyahu to work towards two-state solution
- “The February 2002 initiative calls for a full Israeli withdrawal from all territories taken in the Six Day War, including east Jerusalem, and a “just settlement” to the Palestinian refugee crisis in exchange for normalizing ties with the Arab world.”
If you liked this post, subscribe to my RSS feed!