Friday’s Headlinesby Phil on 03/27/2009
- Member of European Parliament Daniel Hannan on Sean Hannity:
- Swiss Banks Ban Travel Abroad – Especially To United States
Tea Party Update
- TEA Party Day (video)
- Tea Party in Indianapolis
- Virginia Tea Parties…the List is Growing
- Palin names NRA leader as new Alaska attorney general
- Obama’s Sights on Second Amendment
- Zogby/O’Leary Report Poll Finds Majority of American Voters Don’t Fault U.S. Gun Laws for Mexican Drug Violence
- Another Obama appointee on leave of absence
- Congressman Wants to Know Why Geithner Contradicted Congressional Testimony Within 24 Hours
- Where in the Constitution is this Authority?
- Obama raised cash after leaving Senate
- Bailout beneficiary gave maximum
- Good news: Brazilian prez blames financial crisis on “white people with blue eyes”
- ATR to Congress: “I Told You So”
- Government’s Role In Creating The Financial Crisis
- The Health Care Debate Begins
- Is Nancy Pelosi Speaker of the Senate, Too?
- Massachusetts’ Failed Attempt at Health Care ‘Reform’ an Example of What Not to Do
Gov. Sarah Palin
- SPECTER TRAILS TOOMEY; SEN BURR TRAILS IN NC.
- NY CD-20 UPDATE; GOV PATRICK WEAK; DODD LEADS CHALLENGERS; LINC CHAFEE SEEKS INDY COMEBACK; VITTER PRIMARY FOE ON FENCE.
Georgia Governor 2010