- Andrea Shea King Radio Show – BlogTalkRadio Network – 9:00 EDT Monday 16 Mar 2009 – Kerchner et al v. Obama & Congress et al – Update & Q&A
- Congressman Introduces Birth Certificate Legislation
- Republican wants WH candidates to prove citizenship
- Congressman introduces legislation to require candidates to produce a birth certificate
- Military Joining The American Resistance To Protect The Constitution
Civilian National Security Force
- Stossel: Bailouts and Bull
- Hope? Check! Change? Check! Competence? Uh …
- Cheney: Don’t blame Bush team for economic woes
- Cheney: Dodd and Frank “Contributed as Much as Anything to this Crisis”
- Obama’s stance on the largest middle class tax increase in history
- The Drip, Drip, Drip of Leaking Confidence
- AP On Obama: You’ve Been Punked
- Obama administration missteps indicate a disturbing and dangerous trend
- Obama Breaks Own Signing Statements Standard
Sen. Chris Dodd
- Is the Stimulus Bill Unconstitutional?
- Rohrer, Folmer Plan Rally on Monday to Defend State Sovereignty
- Tenth Amendment Movement: Taking On the Feds
- Ted Nugent: Be defiant; fight for 10th Amendment
- Kauai Council considers backing Hawaii secession
Stem Cell Research
- On the People’s Unalienable Right to Safety and the Pursuit of Happiness
- Selling constitutional compliance
- A Morality of Rational Self-Interest
- When will Atlas shrug?
State Legislative News
- UNIONS OFFER SPECTER ENDORSEMENT DEAL; NV GOV GIBBONS & FL CONGRESSMAN TO BE “PRIMARIED”; SHRIVER FOR CAL A.G.; CONGRESSMAN RYAN LIKELY TO RUN FOR OHIO LT GOV.
- New York Finds More Votes for President from Last November
- FEC Likely to Rule on Extension of Disclosure Exemption for Socialist Workers Party
- Missouri State Police Report Seems to Correlate Support for Constitution, Libertarian Parties, or Ron Paul, with Illegal Activity
- Hundreds of Oahu Republicans pack County Convention
- Planning to Turn Rahm Emanuel’s Seat Red
Site Comment Policy
The following can also be found here.
In the interests of continuing an efficient and coherent flow of debate on this site, I shall now be employing a new policy with respect to commentary to posts on this blog. While those who oppose what I post on this site are very much invited to comment their dissenting views, a few “loose strings” need to be tied up.
Going forward (and this applies to anyone, regardless of political stance), if you feel the need to opine by using exceptionally sarcastic ad hominems towards other individuals and/or the issue at hand, I reserve the right to edit out — notated via brackets (““) — that part of your comment that does not move the discussion forward in a constructive way.
Technically, I’ve already been doing this, but I think that the policy bears a more formal statement as farr as site expectations are concerned. Again, this is not in any way meant to stifle intellectually honest debate proceeding under the auspices of candor and good will; rather, it is meant to keep people from proverbially “pushing buttons” with others, thereby bringing down the discussion to an overly personal level.
As always, feel free to contact me via email at phil at therightsideoflife dot com with any further questions regarding this policy.
Hopefully, this policy will lead to a raising of the bar in terms of better debate for both friends and adversaries.